Beaconsfield Primary School values its close relationship with families. The school community works together to nurture a sense of belonging in a caring and supportive environment. We plan and deliver a comprehensive curriculum with high expectations to foster the development of life-long learners. We encourage our students to strive for success.
* the personal approach
* nurturing a love of learning
* the recognition and celebration of achievements
* fairness and fun
* a safe and secure learning environment
* the giving of respect, responsibility and commitment
* participation and inclusiveness
* honesty and truth
* acknowledging the efforts of others and accepting people for who they are
* caring for each other and all members of the school community.