What’s so special about Beaconsfield Primary School?
It’s exciting Curriculum!
* Highest priority is Literacy Development for all our children – Victorian Early Years Literacy Program, high parent support, Reading Recovery, Library staff.
* Maximum effort in the development of a cutting-edge Mathematics program – Early Years Numeracy Program
* State of the art Learning Technologies program linking Library, computers and communications.
* Concerts, performances and special events are built into our learning programs.
* Excellent assessment and reporting processes involving detailed ongoing assessment.
* Programs and people to support the development of the “whole” child.
Its opportunities for excellence!
* Participation in extension programs for children with special interests/talents.
* Participation in Challenge of the Minds, Science Day, Maths Day, Chess Club and Sporting opportunities.
* Celebration of Literacy, working with many other schools in the district.
* Junior and Senior Choir.
* Human Powered Vehicle Program.
It’s focus on the wellbeing of children!
* Self-esteem programs – Tribes program.
* Organised lunchtime activities.
* Most staff has Level 2 First Aid qualification.
* Individual programs for children with special needs.
* Before and After School Care on site.
* Personal interaction between staff, students and parents.
It’s beautiful environment!
* 9 new classrooms, indoor basketball court, Art Room, Music Room and Canteen.
* Beautifully landscaped gardens.
* Covered hard court areas.
* Adventure playgrounds.
* Indigenous wetlands.
Click here to view our Information Booklet